lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

Gary Usher ‎– Add Some Music To Your Day (A Symphonic Tribute To Brian Wilson) MEGA DOWNLOAD

Gary Usher ‎– Add Some Music To Your Day (A Symphonic Tribute To Brian Wilson) MEGA DOWNLOAD

"This Album Was Intended To Elevate Usher's Childhood Friend (Brian Wilson) To The Exalted Status Of A George Gershwin"...Joe Foster


Gary Usher Was Brian Wilson Collaborator On "In My Room" He Also Was His Childhood Friend...Later He Formed The Psychedelic Band "Saggitarius"...Band That Made "Present Tense" Which I' Consider One Of My Favorite Albums Ever And I'm Sure It's Gonna Have It's Own Post Someday...This Album Is A Hidden Jewel And The Selection Of The Tracks Is Very Impressive All Killer No Filler :)...

TRACKLIST:
1 Caroline No
2 You Still Believe In Me
3 Busy Doin' Nothin'
4 Pet Sounds
5 Medley: Fall Breaks And Back To Winter Good Vibrations Heroes & Villains
6 The Warmth Of The Sun
7 God Only Knows
8 Please Let Me Wonder
9 Friends
10 In My Room


Here's a ZIP with the full Album On MP3 320kbps :

MEGA DOWNLOAD



Or Listen On My YouTube Channel:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Supertramp-You Started Laughing (STUDIO VERSION) Remastered By The Beach Dude

  Supertramp-You Started Laughing (STUDIO VERSION) Remastered By The Beach Dude As a musician I've always been interested in the masteri...